Thursday, May 27, 2010

5 Months....

Wow....I just sat here and it dawned upon me that The Scrapbook Carton has been around for 5 months. Although the store didn't grow physically like many other but in the short 5 months, The Scrapbook Carton has changed the lives of the people who makes it running day to day.

It has been a tremendous trip....the changes we have to make day to day...the wedding we went through in the midst of running this outfit and I guess the sacrifices we make..

It never has been possible for The Scrapbook Carton to change the life of our supporters as much as it has changed ours....but I hope the supplies that we have been pushing out have..From the memories it helps you all create.

That's why I am so persistent on pushing out the plans for The Scrapbook Carton....We will keep doing our best to keep what needs to be low and increase the selection as we go by.

Thank you all for giving me and my team this 5 months to serve you all and we wish to keep this going on for all your memories....


P/S: Sorry if i've been quite sentimental in this entry...I was listening to "Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine"(all you Twilight fans will know what I'm talking about...listen to it..it's nice)

2 comments: