Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time Flies.....

Time flies.......guess alot of you hear this pretty often and agree with it....it's been very very long since I have blogged on the Carton blog and many of you must be wondering why this big disappearance.

Well....let's just say someone just had a very big rite of passage and we were clamoring to get back on track after this big break...it wasn't easy but we really thank everyone for understanding and showing the continued support.

With the rate everything has been going on,it makes me think that I've been bashing through life......4 months of The Scrapbook Carton...Weddings... It's really great that I've done much all these months but thinking back I feel alittle regret that I didn't take time to enjoy all that 4 months of my life. I really enjoying taking this little breather now writing this post and reflecting.

I think many of us are just bashing through life and it's totally unavoidable in a fast paced society and I guess scrapbooking is an avenue for all scrappers to slow down and capture all that special moment.

Sad to say....I'm no scrapbooker(I admire you guys but I'm really terrible with the scissors)...but I guess for me, I resort to photography....To me my camera is my time machine to the past and brings me joy when I look at the photos that I have taken. It's transports me back to that special place in time....

Where we remember the sobs the little ones have....

Pictures-149

Or the moment of unity.....

SFX-11

Or even that moment which seems meaningless to everyone.....

Pictures-185_2

Do take some time and enjoy life.....we may be busy now..but we do have still enjoy whatever we do.

1 comment:

  1. congrats to the newly weds and lovely photography ^^

    ReplyDelete