Monday, January 18, 2010

Beyond Memories.....

I've always mentioned that the basic of scrapbooking is creating a memory keepsake which is very important to each one of us......and I've learn alot of life from this amazing hobby. The wonderful things that a scrapper does.....

Not too long ago.....I was amazed by 2 scrapper, Yin Wen & Geraldine(who are also our teachers in The School of Carton). I was amazed by their friendship and bond. They have known each other for slightly more than 6 months but the sheer friendship that they share between each other cannot be described. It was scrapbooking through scrapbooking that they got to know each other as friends.

Sometimes it amazes me that something as simple as snipping and gluing of paper can build such bonds.......guess till now as I keep walking down this road, scrapbooking keeps showing me the other side of people to people relationships.

Somehow all this inspired me to create Social Scrapbooking. I wish to give other scrapper a chance to meet other scrapper's out there and maybe a chance to build new relationships and bonds with other like minded.

socialscrap
For more details,click here




No comments:

Post a Comment